Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thank you church family!

Dale Stuckert: "Brian McDougall and I made all the coffee, that's why I drink Pepsi!"

An auditorium full of students

Grace Pendleton's hospitality team took good care of the guests!

Alex Best, David and Denise Jessie operated the bookstore all weekend

Thank you to all my dear friends who served during the Renew weekend. We had such a blessed "family reunion" time, being together for hours and hours from Friday afternoon clear through Sunday. To Dale and Brian, who made ALL that coffee and even had hot water for we tea drinkers, thanks again and again. To the Planet Java gal, thanks a million, I loved that mocha! To Lex and John and their sound team, bravo! To Grace Pendleton and the hospitality ladies and gentlemen, kudos! It was a joy and privilege to be part of Grace's hospitality team, and now I know that Mae Pafford makes the world's best shortbread cookies and Robin Button's oatmeal cookies are God's gift to cookie eaters like myself! To David, Denise and Alex, who operated the book store all weekend, thanks for the great conversations, explanations of books, friendly service and encouraging recommendations. I will see you all again next year, my dear family, when we meet again to renew our spirits. In the coming week, I will discuss some of the ideas that were presented by the excellent group of preachers, teachers and counselors who spoke this weekend. But, first, I wanted to thank my church family for being so terrific! I love you all very much!!
--Posted by Mama O.

No comments:

Post a Comment