Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Give me wisdom

"Give me now wisdom and knowledge, that I may go out and come in before this people." 2 Chronicles 1:10 (New American Standard Version)

"Get wisdom; develop good judgment.
Don't forget my words or turn away from them.
Don't turn your back on wisdom, for she will protect you.
Love her, and she will guard you.
Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!
And whatever else you do, develop good judgment."
Proverbs 4:5-7 (New Living Translation)

"This is my commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you." John 15: 12 (New American Standard Version)

"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:35 (New American Standard Version)

Our prayer is for tremendous wisdom and love as Steve embarks on this journey of leading College Church of Christ as an elder and I work alongside him, loving, praying and shepherding.

--Posted by Mama O.



No comments:

Post a Comment