Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me

The sign on the front desk

Entrance to "Rescue The Children"

I love the sign on the front desk of "Rescue The Children": "The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me." Psalm 138:8. I walk through that door at least two times a week, and I never cease to be amazed at the transformation that is taking place, in the women and children who live there, in the physical plant, which is constantly being improved, in the lives of the staff and in my own life.  I have grown to know the women and many of their children during the time I teach classes there. I am privileged to spend time with some beautiful, wonderful ladies who are doing the "deeds done in humility that comes from wisdom" (James 3:13).  I am amazed at the wisdom that comes from the Holy Spirit within this group of women as we discuss some very complicated issues in life.  The Lord has purpose for each of His children   He will lead us to find our purpose and to bless others as we pursue His wisdom.
--Posted by Mama O. 

No comments:

Post a Comment