Monday, December 17, 2012

Angel Tree-The Sequel




Robert and Robyn Gonzales and Cindy McGrady with
the Angel Tree gifts on Sunday, December 16, 2012
Our church family gave 110 gifts to 55 children with the Angel Tree ministry this year.  Angel Tree provides Christmas gifts for the children of parents who are incarcerated.  These videos are a brief sampling of the fun our men had shopping for children's gifts on December 3.  What a joy to participate in this wonderful ministry!

"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.  For I was hungry and you gave me somethng to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'"  Mathew 25:34-36 (New International Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment