Friday, February 12, 2016

The Lord's Prayer

My dad, Dr. Bob Morrow, and me, with the shofar, or ram's horn he and my mom got in Israel. The ram's horn is blown to announce the Year of Jubilee: freedom from debt and slavery, restoration of property and reunification of families.

My dad, Dr. Bob Morrow, woke up with this version of "The Lord's Prayer" in his head one morning, shortly before our reconciliation in late January, 2016, during this Year of Jubilee (Leviticus 25). I shared the story in my January 28, 2016 blog:

http://newmerciesocheltree.blogspot.com/2016/01/today-this-scripture-is-fulfilled-in.html

 He sang it to Steve and me on the evening of our reunion after nearly 13 years of separation. I am sharing the link. Unfortunately, these links do not work with a click from this blog, so you will need to type these links into your internet browser. Or, copy and paste the links into a text or an email to yourself, then they should function as live links.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=58F17E83E32202D4!22384&authkey=!AHnwhakw6G3JxQw&ithint=video%2cMOV

--Posted by Mama O


No comments:

Post a Comment